Be Certain Pregnancy test? Anyone who had false negatives please help!!!....PIOG

Anyone used it. Any false negatives. I'm just wondering. I can almost guarantee I am pregnant. I have almost every sign you can name. I know it's not in my head tho. I have taken 3 neg tests and i dunno what's going on. Anyone gotten false negatives and how long did u keep getting negatives til they showed positive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Some women dont give off the hormones to show up on pee tests. i have 4 neg tests all different brands. I called for a blood test apt and it was neg. They gave me the ring around for about a month then I took another pee test because I didnt have my period again... and it was positive. So just keep trying I am now 24 wks pregnant. Your body might just take longer to produce the hormones, or your body maybe giving off hormones from your m/c. But I hope things work out for the best. Get a Blood Test done!
    samiemommy

Answer by samiemommy at 1:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• okay, yea that was me, I thought I was going crazy! Itook 3 preg tests all were negative! but i swore I was pregnant. I finally called to make an appointment to have a blood test done. But they told me take another test first pee in the morning and so I went and did that in the morning sure enough pregnant! I took 2 of them and both were positive. I called them back to instead arrange for a pregnancy appointment. I am 11 weeks pregnant and this was just recently too. When I went in I was 10 weeks pregnant already. Weird dunno why my body wasnt saying pregnant earlier on! keep trying, in the meantime schedule a blood test!
    Anonymous

• I got 2 false neg then 2 weeks later I went to get bc and was told I was pregnant. When was your missed period?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Thanks ladies. I actually don't have one because I recently had a m/c on Oct11th. I was only 5 weeks and i started losing it at 4 so no issues on the lining but I had lost all of my symptoms and now they are back for about 2-3 weeks. It's only been four since my m/c.
    Anonymous