Do lawyers call at 10:30pm? - UPDATE

apparently they do since it's now 12pm and we have several thousand dollars in the account that wasn't there earlier. sorry for doubting you dear husband. we were sleeping.
his phone rings. He answers asap.
he says he'll be there at 11am.
i ask who is it? he said his lawyer. yes, we have a lawsuit settlement pending.

he also hasn't touched me in a month. no hugs. no kisses. no sex. no snuggles.
he's a bit stressed right now but he's been fine earlier in the month. we haven't been fighting a lot.

what's his deal? i asked if he was seeing somebody else and he said i was psycho.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• It was just his lawyer; the lawyer may have been working late (they do that a lot) and found something important he needed to discuss with your husband.
    DeeDee323

Answer by DeeDee323 at 8:55 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• why automatically assume its another woman ?

Why not call the lawyer and asked what he called about last night? If he doesn't know what you're talking about then get suspicious, but get the facts before you jump to conclusions.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• being married your entitled to whatever he gets 50/50 and yes the lawyer can tell you if he called...
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I highly doubt it was his lawyer.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'd be suspicious and you probably need to have a talk, but don't freak out just yet.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• It depends; if his lawyer is a friend it could have been him. If this is just someone he picked out of the phonebook I would be surprised if it were his lawyer. Can you follow him, or have a friend follow him? It does sound suspicious.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Anything is possible, but it doesn't sound right to me especially the way he's been acting I would be suspicious as well. Your no psycho..........he might be tho........

zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Uhm i seriously doubt an attorney would call that late.

Are you married or not? Is he fixing to bail because he is getting some money?
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 8:49 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Go with him to pick up the check.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:10 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I know some lawers that might do that...regardless just google the phone number or reverse look up and find out who it is...
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 17, 2010