Do you think adult content

that when a husband has problems ejaculating while making love to his wife that this is a sign that he has a lover on the side?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope. It could be a medical condition.

Unless there are other signs, I wouldn't think that he was cheating.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:51 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• No - it could be a medical or psychological condition as well. Men have a really hard time talking about dysfunction, have to tried to (gently) talk to him about it? He may be embarrassed. Do you have other reasons for thinking he is cheating?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• no it could be other things... he may be tired, it could be medical, who knows but not cheating unless you have reason to believe he is aside from sex.... but that shouldn't be it... but be open with you husband and talk to him about it.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:01 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• never that that personally or automatically assume it's cheating
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• possible porn addiction?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Talk to him about your concerns, if you think he's cheating then ask yourself why? Is there anything else that warrants this fear? If the answer is no then I doubt. I totally understand your mindset, my dad really messed me up and I will automatically think dh is cheating when there is a very logical explanation for something so trivial. I'm positive it has nothing to do with you, you know he's attracted to you. You know it. My husband will have issues like this when he's stressed, usually his issue is he can't orgasm. But, stress is the killer for our sex life. Seriously, talk to him I'm sure it's nothing you need to worry about.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• No. Not at all. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. I wouldn't worry.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 10:06 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• No, doll, at least not first assumption! Guys are just like us... sometimes it just doesn't happen. Most of these ladies have nailed it- stress, pain, who knows. Now if there are other things that have you thinking this, that's a different story. But right off the bat, if that's the only thing you're noticing, then my opinion is probably not. Hugs!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• No
    ObiRenKenobi

Answer by ObiRenKenobi at 10:45 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• No, it could be many reasons. Stress, anxiety, his health, etc...
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 10:50 AM on Dec. 17, 2010