When is too early to test for my BFP? lol- I know it's supposed to be 5 days before Af...which is supposed to be due on the 17th...should I wait? or Test now??

StephanieEspo

Asked by StephanieEspo at 12:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Now would be too early, just wait it out. Some people get negatives even before a missed period, it would be a waste of money
    Anonymous

• Too early; I tested 5 days before and got a positive; but seriously it is rare. You need to wait till at LEAST then, if not closer to your missed period; otherwise yo\u are going to be wasting money, wasting time, and wasting tests. I know it is hard to not test early, we all wanna know right! But for the sake of your wallet and your disappointment, hold out... cause you may be pregnant and get negative after negative, and tests aren't cheap either. GL and just wait it out, I know it sucks, but you can do it :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I would wait... I know that it's too exciting and waiting sucks. You'll just end up wasting a test, and they're not cheap! Good luck though, I hope you get your BFP!
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 4:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I would wait until at the earliest 2 days before af is due. Anytime before that is rare to get positive test.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I would also wait until you got closer to AF, but if you must test early I would go to the dollar store and get a pregnancy test there. It is only $1 and you won't feel so bad about wasting the money. However you will still probably feel bad seeing a BFN because it is so early. Good Luck
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2009