Can you bleed (vaginally) and still be pregnant?

I am 19 days late and started what I think could be my period its not as heavy as normal but its not light either. (I thought I was 6 weeks pregnant but it won't be confirmed until monday) I never did get a positive urine pregnancy test. Im waiting on blood results. I feel pregnant, idk. Im confused. Please help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yahoo! Canada Answers - Can you get pregnant and still have your ...
    While you cannot have your period and continue to be pregnant at the same time you can experience vaginal bleeding and continue to be pregnant. ...
    answers.yahoo.ca/question/index?qid=20080521164916AAt4hLG
    Anonymous

• It can happen, but it's not supposed to. Good Luck on Monday.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Plenty of people experience slight bleeding or spotting early on. As your seeing the doctor tomorrow anyway, I don't think there is much you can do right now, other than try to relax and know that if it's meant to be, it'll be ok! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• yes
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 7:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2008