Neighbor drives me nuts!

Nice man, very social, but he's got OCD or something. He always has to be moving and finding things to do. He's always walking back and forth across his lawn and of course my living room window is aimed right at his house so I see this guy going back and forth all morning and it really sets my teeth on edge sometimes. I could close the window, but why should I deprive myself of sunlight.

Vent over lol

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 9:19 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sweety thank your blessings that he does not live in the building with you. There are some of us who live in apartment buildings with disrespectful,, selfish and very rude individuals who play their music and/or television so loud it's like they are truly death and trying to make themselves hear again, run back and forth with their guest and have their children makiing noise doing god knows what.etc. I wish I had such a simple problem as yours. Also, yes, the screen is a very good idea and can be very fashionable if worked right.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Is there something you could hang in that window that would let the light come through but at the same time, block your view of what's going on outside? Like one of those light catching thingeys??
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:23 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My neighbor across the street is ALWAYS out doing something to his lawn... a few months ago he was out there with the shop-vac, on his hands and knees picking up the acorns!! Some people are just whacked!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Just don't look at him.He sounds harmless so I would just not worry about it.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:24 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• like a room divider? I got one of those I could but in front of the window, it won't cover it completely but its better than nothing.
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Chevey01.. omg I lived thru that in an apt complex once. The people were all overweight and would constantly stomp across the floor and play loud music well into the night. We couldn't sleep or do anything quietly cuz you could hear everything they were doing. Yes your right, it could be far worse lol
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• put something in front of the window
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 9:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2010