Bloody show or something else? adult content

I will be 40 weeks on Monday... I just peed and there was a little blood in my discharge. I'm pretty sure I've already lost my plug. And this wasn't like pink tinted discharge, it was discharge with like strings of blood... I've had some lower back pain that comes and goes along with what I assumed was round ligament pain that comes 'n' goes... Waiting on the Dr. to call back with what I should do but I thought maybe I could get some help with my anxiety until then... What could be going on.

Don't know if this has anything to do with it, or if I'm just weird but my outter "lips" feel kinda sore too... and it was difficult to just put pants on because I'm kind of crampy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You could be in labor. Stress is the last thing you need right now. Try to calm down and wait for the dr to call. You and your baby will be fine. Best of luck and congrats!
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 10:05 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• dont wait to long i would of gone to the doc office
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 10:11 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• until he calls just sit in a warm bath.. NO BUBBLES and just relax play music try to get your body at ease. when i was close to my due date with my son i had the same stuff and the doc said o ur not in labor and shot me full of morphine and nearly killed my son. so be careful and deny morphine
    Meghan6391

Answer by Meghan6391 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 17, 2010