Dirty Talk?

My fiance would like it if I would talk dirty to him. I just don't feel real comfortable. Any advice?

christy_lvr

Asked by christy_lvr at 10:14 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• You should explain to him that you are uncomfortable with this request and may need to start out very slow.  He should be willing to understand and able to "help" you with this area - Also try reading up a little bit on it - there are great woman's literary sites (not porn) on the web.

gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 10:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Are you uncomfortable with it because you don't know what to say, or because you just don't want to do it? I'm assuming he wants this during foreplay or while getting it on.

I will say that the first few sentences are always awkward for me but then when I realize how much DH is enjoying it I really get into it. When we first started it was really slow, only a couple times here or there and it was both of us. It really helps and enhances it if both people are talking dirty and really makes it feel less awkward. Maybe mention to your fiance that you would be more open to it if you knew what he was wanting or would participate (or even ask for examples of something he would want you to say). I mean hey, he's gotta give a little to receive. lol :) I don't think you will be too disappointed with the outcome if you give it a fair shot. It really is a fun way to engage in intimacy and takes it to a different level.
    annabsmommy

Answer by annabsmommy at 10:37 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Do it! I am not saying it is easy but there are ways around talking dirty with dignity. It is all about attitude and the wording. Replace words that you don't feel comfortable with such as his manhood, give it a cute name. Same with yours. I find that individualizing your body parts turns a man on but also shows class on your part. Find something about him that you like such as a nick name and build on it. For example I deal with a soldier, a major at the time we began dating I started calling his manhood "second in command' he loves it because it was different, my breast I gave him a choice and he picked ta-ta's. Hope this helps.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I used to be uncomfortable with it myself. But my SO has made me really comfortable with it. And knowing how much he likes it I really get into it myself. Just start out with a few things that you aren't too uncomfortable with and work with that until they are in your "comfort zone" and then try something new.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• It's just words. Pretend you are an actress in a play. That way SHE is saying the naughty things not you. It's a way to feel more relaxed.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2010