I got my hair done yesterday and Today it looks butchered..

After I washed it and dried it.. I have long pieces here and there and the front where it is suppose to be tapered one side is choppy and the other doen't look tapered at all...what would you do??

emturner

Asked by emturner at 12:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I'd go back and demand that the stylist fix it. I'm really picky about my hair, if it doesn't look perfect I'm not happy with it. You paid him/her to cut it for you, you should be a completely satisfied customer.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Yea, def go back and have them fix it. If you're worried that she'll do worse then ask the manager of the salon to fix it for you.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Did it look good after she did it? That's usually how it goes for me ...i'll love my haircut and then when I try and style it ...EEK. I would go back and ask her how to style it and maybe you'll have to buy the products she used to style it as well.
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 1:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I would go back to the salon and say you want it fixed. If you don't trust the girl that did it, request a different stylist.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• as a former stylist, i would definitely say-call the salon & tell the stylist what you're dissatisfied with. if he/she's any good at all, he/she'll want to know, and he/she'll want to fix it. for free and at you're earliest convenience. if you're not comfortable with that, ask for the manager/owner to fix it (you're original stylist should want to observe the correction process. if not, pass on returning to this salon-and don't be shy to tell them why.
    Anonymous