I think my cats are mental

Every morning they take turns walking through the house meowing. My male,Dilly,likes to go in the shower and meow. Better acoustics perhaps? lol
They're perfectly healthy,are in no pain.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My cats always have fresh water in their bowls but as soon as someone goes in the bathroom, one of the cats will run in, jump in the bathtub, and wait for the water to be turned on. Then they drink like they've been in the desert with no water for days. They're cats, they're all crazy!!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:33 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• We have a talker. She just walks around chatting to herself. Or maybe she is sending signals to the home planet in hopes that someone will finally hear her and rescue her. She also spends a good deal of time just looking up into the ceiling vent in the kitchen. Still thinking she is hoping for rescue.

Cats are just weird people. Cute and purry, but weird.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I have 3 and they all seem to take turns but only after my son goes to bed, its like really?? apparently someone always has to be crying in my house...!~ haha..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I always gave my cat water in the tub. I put his water bowl in there. That way, when he splashed and made a mess, it didn't matter. Try giving him water there. He can probably tell there is water there.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:35 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• LOL all cats are mental, imho. (I'm a cat owner and cat lover too!)

cat

FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:37 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Looking for water?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• my cat drinks toilet water and runs through the house like she is crazy all time. Not to mention that she climbs the tree and now my tree is in disarray.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Mine too. LOL
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 10:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Maybe it's their way of saying "good morning here I am!". I have 2 cats and they have their things they do where I just look at them, shake my head and call them a doofus.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Ditto what FelipesMom ... ALL cats are mental. Mine certainly are and so are my BFF's ... we both have three in the house. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:19 AM on Dec. 17, 2010