How to trim down your sides?

Ok so I've been on this diet and it's been working so good. my stomach is nearly flat but my sides still aren't cutting in like they should be. I've been doing side bends, twists, crunches, leg lifts, side stretches, squat twists and so on. Like I said my stomach is nearly flat, I just can't seem to get my sides to cut in right, anyone else have any suggestions?

MsLouLou

Asked by MsLouLou at 10:34 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• If you are already doing all of the side bends and stuff you mentioned then running...or walking is the only other thing that will work for that. That is also a harder area to loose weight(inches) in. Good luck and good job with the weight loss!! Keep up the good work mama!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:40 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Thanks, I walk 3 blocks everyday, down to the bus stop to get my son, I try to switch off one day walking for 20min the next day the exercises. With the diet and everything I've lost a total of 25 pounds, I'm 9 away from pre first born weight, and 14 away from my goal wieght.
    MsLouLou

Comment by MsLouLou (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Running always worked for me. I should start up again. LOL Best of luck!
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 11:04 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Thanks, I hate running lol
    MsLouLou

Comment by MsLouLou (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Hula Hoop
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Theres an exercise that Jillian Michaels does, but I forge whats its called.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2011