Gift idea for SIL?

She's 38, two small boys, great person. At a loss for ideas. Somewhere in the $25-30 range...help!

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 10:53 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• Mani or pedi gift certificate?
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:53 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Towels? GC to book store?

Answer by Bmat at 10:56 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I would probably go with a gift certificate to the local beauty parlor... that way she can pick whatever treatment she likes. If you do something like that, I'd offer to watch the little ones while she goes, if they're young. I got something last year that I LOVED... A "relax basket" It had a soft throw for the bed, a little thing of my favorite lotion, my favorite candle, ear plugs, & a sleep mask. Personal & useful, too! You could probably do something like that in that price range. Hugs, hope you find something good!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• It depends on her interests. I saw some really cute aprons at Peir One; I'm thinking about getting one of those and some other cool little kitchen things for my sister...and maybe even for myself!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Gift card to Bath and Body Works :) or candles, everybody loves candles lol
    Platinum_Mommy

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 12:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I wouldn't mind a gift card to Wal-Mart. Some people think that is the lazy way out of shopping but she could get something she likes or can use. Bath and body works.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Or a gas card or a gift card to a coffee store.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Gas card definantly would be a good gift in this economy. You can get at-home mani and pedi kits, some with acrilics so that she can put fake nails on herself and they last as long as the professional's stuff.
    Or, since she has kids, if you get something that will let the kids leave her alone to relax for a few mintues (so she can actually do the mani-pedi) then that would be helpful too.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 4:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• what she like
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• A Gas Card.
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 9:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2010