Nesting starting so early???

I'm only 20 weeks... and I already am trying to get everything ready. Is the normal? When did you start nesting?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if u think 20 wks is early, try only being 8wks im already doing it washing clothes and reoraganizing all the cabinets and drawrs. its never to early to start getting all the things done u wont have time for later. have fun with it!
    lala91172

Answer by lala91172 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• You're pbob just getting excited. I nested the day before my water broke at 36 1/2 weeks. I cleaned everything! My daughter was born a week before christmas and I even cleaned in between the teeth of every nutcracker decoration! hahah I was crazy. Thats the diff between excitement and nesting. You would prob me way more meticulous!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I nested for a little while around 20 weeks...then I just got lazy and stopped LOL! Now I feel like I waited far too long, I'm 34 weeks and I have horrible pelvic pain and I just can't get around like I could two months ago. Blahhh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I think it is something that comes and goes. I was that way with my first and am the same now with #2. But I think people who normally plan for everything might have it a little worse. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2008