Does anyone have Dragon?

That headset that lets you speak comands into your computer. Or speak as it writes for you? I think it looks so cool and has great potential, but does it really work?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 11:16 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Technology

• I don't have that, but I do have the Dragon Dictation App for my iPhone. It works great. I don't have to try to text at all. I just push the button and speak and it does all the work for me!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:19 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• no but id love to have it
    2milesboys

Answer by 2milesboys at 11:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I don't but I want one! I'm a student and I have to write a lot of papers. Writing them I don't mind, but then having to type them up, bah! That's the worst part for me.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:26 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Tararenee, I said the same to my DH...the potential that has for students. Ok, now I will dictate a paper in MLA format, and poof! Done!
    salexander

Comment by salexander (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Don't have it but my son used it at his high school (he is dyslexic) and it helped him get through his courses. Doubt he would have made it otherwise. Even with my help.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 5:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• One of the guys here at work has it but be careful because the program is a memory hog - make sure your system can handle it.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2010