When did you say...

I'm ready to have this baby?
I am so tired of being pregnant. I am just so ready for her to come out. I'm 30wks so i know that it would not be good for her to come right now but I am just ready. I cant get comfy at all. Its hard to walk and i'm always annoyed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I said I was ready to have her when I was about 20 weeks LMAO!

But here I am, 34 weeks...and not a single contraction in sight. No, no, I'm quite grateful that I'm not going to have a preemie, thanks. But I'm so friggin impatient!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I said I was SO DONE being pregnant around 30 weeks, lol....and then I went into pre-term labor at 33 1/2 weeks....be careful what you wish for!!!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I didn't say that until I was around 38 weeks. I was too afraid to have my baby to be tired of being pregnant, then she ended up being 8 days overdue! Apparently she wasn't ready either!
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I am also done, but only 27 weeks...
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 2:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I didnt say it till around 36 with my boys but it was just because with my first I was listening to all the stories everyone tells you and with my sec I was stressed not knowing what we was gonna do with our older son who was 2 1/2 at the time. With oldest i had him two days early, and with sec I had him two wks early from stressing out. I would never want to have a baby b4 the 36 to 38wk mark. GL with the remainder it will go by faster then you think.
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 2:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• With my son I was so ready at around 34 weeks, but by 38 I knew I wasn't ready and I was really glad that he waited until 40.5 weeks. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:45 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Am I the only one who is just loving every minute of this pregnancy?? I'm 30 weeks, and still not sick of the little nudges and kicks in there, and the increase in challenge while exercising is great. The more time I have to tune my body for the best possible childbirth, the better.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I feel that way to I'm 4mo pregnant. Last night she was hurting me so bad to the point I had to sleep sitting up. The reason why she was hurting me is, because she was laying at the upper part of my belly that sucked on top of that I had back pain all night also to add to my pain my 19mo old daughter had her foot in my side.
    My2ButterFlys

Answer by My2ButterFlys at 5:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2008