My dogs are crazy!

When they are inside, they can't wait to go outside. When they are outside, they can't wait to get back in. If they weather was warmer, I'd make them stay out all day. Any ideas on how to control them?

christy_lvr

Asked by christy_lvr at 11:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pets

• my dog is like that too.. when it's not real cold out i let her outside and don't let her back in until later in the day then she gets a bath lol she would run in and out if i let her
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• my husbands dog is like that i give him a time limit in each area it seems to be working
    2milesboys

Answer by 2milesboys at 11:49 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• this is quite normal lol but as for controlling it idk x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• To better control them I believe you need to put some time into some obedience training. Teach them some impulse control, like waiting at the door until they are released, or directing them to a station...a dog bed that they hold a down stay in...little things like that help immensely if you haven't done that yet.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2010