For all the uptight ninnies adult content

I received a couple messages from uptight ninnies about what I post on here.
They don't like it and called me childish.
Anyways I want them to know yes I understand Cafemom is meant for SOME serious issues but it's also a place to have fun and met moms. That's why they have games on here and they have the sections Just for Fun, Other games, Etc.
If you simply don't like my NAME THIS ARTIST/TUNE or my funny post about Duck Taping my kids mouth which I clearly stated at the top was a joke. Either move on to something important or pull that stick that so far up there that you can see it when you open your mouth and take it out of your ass and live life. Stop being to uptight and enjoy life and have a little fun.
If you have such a problem with it instead of calling me a child for having fun, contact cafemom and ask them to please remove all fun things since you believe adults aren't even allowed to have fun.
Thank you kindly. I hope you look forward to more of my "childish" post in the future

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 12:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Maybe some moms should ask for a sense of humor for Christmas! LOL!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Aww, that's so sweet that they took the time out of their day to let you know they are thinking of you!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• i have posted some...caption needed.. and then a funny picture
    i have gotten most women having fun (posted these in just for fun)
    but a few stop to say they do not like my stupid pictures with caption needed.... then why do you stop to answer?? go to a section you like, i just do not get it, i would not go to politics and tell a poster of a serious question to lighten up, so why go into a just for fun questions and say get serious
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I enjoyed your posts last night! And, other times as well. Sometimes we differ in opinions. But, that's kinda what it's all about! I'm sorry you rreceived immature PMs. It just shows that THEY are truly the immature ones. I'm with you - if you don't like the post - SKIP IT! Nobody is forcing your finger to click the mouse on any one question!

Keep posting, Mommy! I enjoy your posts and the occasional "spars" of opinions we have. Heehee.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• clapping

tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• You mean duct taping the kids is not a valid way of parenting?????
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 4:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Do you really want your broom back after where it's been?

How do you look at a section titled "JUST FOR FUN" and not expect some silliness, laughter and basic frivolity??? Life's hard enough Mamas, why do we have to make it harder for each other?
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I really tried to answer those questions but couldnt, Hubby and I felt dumb but we had fun trying to google it.

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• clapping

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2010