morning sickness? adult content

has anyone not let themselves throw up and then you do and you feel 100 times better?

well thats what i did, i learned how to keep myself from throwing up since i was little because im a roller coaster rider and carnival ride rider lol so if taught myself not to throw up when i feel like it well iv been doing that for a week and today i gave up and now i feel a 100 times better, that sounds kinda stupid doesn't it? lol

sorry if its to TMI

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 12:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is sooo NOT stupid! lol You stomach is upset for a reason and so when you get rid of what's making it sick you're bound to feel better. Unless of course you're like I was and would just keep heaving for 20 minutes after your stomach is empty.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• i have and can to this day usually been able to not throw up, untill something sits in my tummy to long and it comes out! It does feel sooo much better because you can relax more!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 3:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• lol i just wish i had something in my belly right now cuz i feel queasy as hell just trying to pick up water bottles that have piled up over the week :/
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2010