when did u start 2 show?

im almost 11 wekks and i cnt wear my reg jeans i have 2 wear maternity jeans when did u start 2 show and have 2 wear maternity clothes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Like 15 weeks, but I'm overweight anyways
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I lost ALOT of weight before I got married and we got preggers on the honeymoon. However, I didn't start to show until I was about 4 months along and I didn't have to start wearing marternity clothes until I was about 6 1/2 months pregnant. I think part of that was because I lost even more weigh when I was preggers since I was throwing up about every five minutes. Now I wish I could get rid of the last of my baby weight.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 2:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i didnt start to show untill i was months into my pregnancy....im a chunky chick to begin with so that was part of the reason and because of the conditions i was living in wasnt really a great household to have or even be pregnant (which is why i got the hell out of there as soon as i could)....i didnt have to wear maternity clothes untill i was id say at least 22-23 weeks
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• oh and this is my 5th preg and 3rd baby i have had 2 nc maybe thats why im showing so soon
    Anonymous

• I didn't actually have to till I was 25 weeks, but this is my fourth too, and I have gained the least with this one so far
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 2:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I'm 15 weeks right now and I'd say around 13. We were at church and everyone was looking at my belly. lol I have a small torso, so my stomach is gonna stick straight out. lol. my shirts are still fitting, but my pants aren't very comfortable, so I just ordered my 1st pair of maternity jeans.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 2:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Your not alone. Lots of women's hips spread out right away when they get preggo making it necessary for them to wear maternity pants. Even if the baby bump is not showing yet. Everyone's body reacts differently to being preggo.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748/

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• With my first it was months in... I think I was 6 months before I bought my first maternity clothes and they still didn't fit right. I wore my regular clothes for the most part. With this one, I had to get maternity pants at 14 weeks because I couldn't breathe in my regular jeans and skirts only work for so long.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I have never been overweight, but I started showing with my 1st pregnancy at 4mo. I'm also pregnant again with my 2nd, and I started showing at 3mo. With my 1st daughter I started feeling her move when I turned 4mo, but with this pregnancy I started feeling her move at 3mo.
    My2ButterFlys

Answer by My2ButterFlys at 5:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I STARTED 2 SHOW AT 6MTHS. I'M 8MTHS NOW AND THE MATERNITY PANTS FALL BECAUSE MY STOMACH IS SMALL.
    Godsblessing01

Answer by Godsblessing01 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2008