Light a Candle, Say a Prayer, Send warm wishes... Plz...

My only brother 46 (11 months younger than me) had a massive stroke this past Monday Dec. 13 and the outlook is not good...
And as we know losing someone is hard enough, but it being close to Christmas and my mother and fathers' only son is even harder on them...
I will be honest with all of you, my brother and I were never and disliked ea other since our youth... I have (along time ago) forgiven him for the pain and hurt.... but I don't like seeing him or the family going thru this ...

Tho I am not a Christian, I have placed him on prayer lists and made arrangements for our family Pastor to see him Saturday the 18th...
(which honestly surprised my dh a bit... ;)

So plz wither it's a Prayer, lighting a candle, or good thoughts, plz send them
towards my family to be able to handle this...

With all of my Heart... Thank you
Brightest Blessings to All...

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 12:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am so sorry to hear this hun, my heart aches for you and your family, I will pray for his recovery and for strength for this family. In the mean time receive a heart felt hug from me.

Answer by older at 12:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• prayingI'll be praying for you and your family.

jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'm so sorry.  I'm sending you my best wishes and hope you have the best holiday you can under the circumstances.

hugs

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Sending prayers to you and your family. From someone who has been in and out of the hospital for the past 3 weeks with a sick child. I know how hard it is to go through this escpecially at Christmas time. Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• hugsI'll keep you in my thoughts. I'm sorry for your rough time, especially so close to the holidays. My aunt lost a baby and one of her parents around the holidays, and I know they are rough for her each year. I hope you have lots of family and friends around to support you during this time.  Take care.

pam19

Answer by pam19 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I hope everyone can find some peace, no matter what the outcome. Good wishes coming your way.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• ((HUGS))) Your family will be in my thoughts
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Im so sorry to hear this and know your family is hurting.

You all will be in my thoughts and candles lit and I wish you all peace and strength during this time.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I am sorry to hear about your brother. I have lost family around this time of year and it is so hard to stay so cheerful durring this season when you remember something like this that had happened. I hope your family stays strong and keep looking on the bright side of things durring this season. Best of wishes to both you and your family...there is a candle lit here for your family. Once again I am sorry for what your family has to endure. I hope you all keep the good memories of him in your hearts. Best of blessings to you and your family.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'm so sorry that your family is going through this. Will keep the family in our thoughts and prayers.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2010