Is this normal? adult content

Okay so I been seeing this wonderful man. Everything been going great. he lives a little whiles away so we don't get to see each other often. We been spicing our relationship up with sexy texts and things to that nature. while i was let say turning myself on lol. i started to tear up, it was not a full on cry but there was tears. that never happened to me before. i was wondering if this happens to other people or am i weird ? Whats the weirdest thing happen to you or your partner? Thank you for all your help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe you were overwhelmed with the feeling of being turned on, i think youre ok. or maybe you just havent cried in a while, its good therapy believe me
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. Sometimes I get a little teary just thinking about my SO. I think its a good thing it probably means your feelings for him are getting a little deeper,
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• emotional release
    normal
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2010