Age...funny

Im just sitting here thinking about the Korean War and thought one I am going to be old. (Please do not ask how they go hand in hand) I'm 27 now and can not imagine being 60 70 80!!!!! i THINK 30 is like the last nail in the coffin. Anyone else feel this way or felt this way? lol

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 12:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hell I'm only 22 and I fel old sometimes. My kids take all my energy.
    I know how you feel I was actually thinking last night that I dont see myself getting old its to hard to picture.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I thought that way. I'm edging up on 40 and I'm starting to get nervous! 30 is nothing!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I can't even think past 30 like what do you do? lol TV/Media is all about teens and twenties seems like there will be a big drop off. I see Oprah talking about how great 40's and 50's are cause your wiser and you are not that concenred about what people think.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• LOL, I'm almost 40 and I am still not nervous. To me age is just a number and nothing more. It has never bothered me to be any age. I still go out with my friends and have a great time. I love having teenagers and look forward to watching them become adults. For me I just love living every day to its fullest and dealing with whatever is thrown at me.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• :) I feel younger than what I am ...when i have energy lol...OMG I can not imagine my lil toddler who loves Max and Ruby being a teen :( :) Awww my baby *cries* lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I never felt old till I turned 40, but people still tell me I look way younger and dont belive I have a daughter that is 27. So as long as I dont look my age I feel better, however, my body feels like its about 80. Lol
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• ha! i cant wait to get back in shape. OMG!!!
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• The only birthday I cried on was my 30th i just didn't want to be out of my 20's I guess. Try being a senior. My DD was killed, I lost 30 lbs, and gained 10 yrs in a matter of a few months. But thankfully I don't think like my age, that wasn't taken away from me and I think that counts for a lot when your getting older.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2010