Could I be preggers??

My last period was Oct.6 and I have yet to get one for november and I took a pregnancy test on tuesday nov. 4th and it was negative but my boobs are sore and Im having back pain also. Any advice?!?! Should I bother taking another pregnancy test or shall I try and go for the blood test?

tanzah86

Asked by tanzah86 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• well my last period was oct.5th and I tested oct.30th and got a positive. I only testes because like 3-4 days before that I wiped some pink stuff. My next period wasn;t due til nov 2nd
    Anonymous

• Test a week after your missed period, and if you REALLY want to know for sure make an OBGYN appointment to see the Dr who can do the blood test and exam to determine for sure if you are or not. Hope you get the result you want.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748/

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• My last af was 10/1, I took a test yesterday morning and got a negative too. I was to wait another week and retest. The samething happen with my first child.I was told my hcg was low. good luck to you.
    NitaNae

Answer by NitaNae at 3:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I agree, wait 5-7 more days and if it is neg call dr.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I got 3 negatives during a month after my missed period! finaly got a positive! pregnant for 11 weeks as of tomarrow. so do bother, just wait abit and retest. Sore breasts is also a symptom of your period so dont jump the gun. but if you feel like you really truly are then set up an appointment asap. good luck!
    Anonymous

• i would go get a blood test.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 2:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2008