has anyone tried the HCG Diet ?

if you dont know i guess its some type of pregnancy hormone that lets you shed 1 to 2 pounds a day ? i just bought some online it looks pretty legit.. but im wondering if you tried it and it worked? and if it did what was your previous and now weight from it?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Be carefull with any diet pills that claim weight loss, most of them either make you poop ALL day or dehydrate the heck out of ya. So be carefull
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• well thank you for caring :) ill be careful besides they are a hormone and they are drops u take on the tongue :) i hope they dont make u poop or dehydrate :/
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I have researched it and altho it seems to work I do not get how you keep the pounds off. Seems once you start eating you would gain them back. I considered it but so many people say it makes them feel so sick and weak and I can't function like that! Its a diet that need medical supervision so if you do that route its expensive...I decided against it for me.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I am buying the hcg and the injection needles in a few days. ill let you know how it turns out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Never heard of it.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2011