what can i sell from home?

I want to stay a stay at home mom...but I need income of somesort......any ideas

twinklstar

Asked by twinklstar at 2:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• I became registered and now watch children out of my home.
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 2:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• You can try home daycare or watch kids after school for x-tra income.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748/

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I have 2 business that i love and so far, everyone else I have introduced to it love it to. I have 2 wellness beverages that are amazing and that are doing very well. They are functional, organic, consumable - and amazing for all families - I am proud to promote these items because they are healthy - especially for moms... I would love to share more... Plus we have an amazing team that helps us grow our businesses... contact me for more info - especially in these hard economic times, we all need something extra - and products that help your family be healthy.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 4:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Are you crafty? Etsy.com is a great place you can sell your very own things-- go browse around and see if it sparks anything creative!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Please listen to me, I sell - there are no buyers out there. Everyone is going to try to get you to sign up under them in their company in the hopes that you can sell, because that's how they make their money. If you need income there are many other ways then MLM - it's just not going anywhere right now. I was shocked when I made a sale today and I've been selling for ages - I know how this game works. I write articles, blogs, use adsense and elance.com (and I program). You can make a great living as a free lancer and it won't cost you anything to start and the jobs are endless. If you really want to sell, I'll give you what you need so you won't be in anyone's "downline" so you can keep all the profit for yourself.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Hmm, I don't know about a PP who said no one is buying -- I sell for a very reputable company and I am doing great (I just didn't want to self-promote). I think you should look around and find something that interests YOU, that is one way to success. Good luck!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 8:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Hi! I work from home and really enjoy doing just that. Visit my profile and check out my journal post to access my web-site. Have a great day! : )
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Hi, I am a consultant with SCENTSY Wickless Candles and right now my Business is Booming. They are Flameless, Wickless, Leadfree, Sootless and the wax is heated from a 25 watt lightbulb.
    No monthly quotas, no inventory and great pay. You can also get your kit free with a $500 party. Check out my blog cinciwickless.blogspot.com and if you have any questions email or call me my info is on my blog. In the meantime check this link out to see how many consultants are in your state. https://www.scentsy.com/images/photo/Oct08_Spotlight.pdf
    simplysherrio

Answer by simplysherrio at 11:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Visit my cafemom group for more info about Mary Kay Cosmetics. We are the highest paid in the direct selling industry. PM me for questions, okay?? I love it.

www.cafemom.com/group/ahenderson

www.marykay.com/ahenderson1

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 1:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Hi,

I'd suggest you do a bit of research. Watch out for scams. Staying at home and earning an income is possible. Contact me, I might be able to help.

sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 9:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2008