Will you have a white Christmas?

How is the weather forecast looking in your area? Any chance of a white Christmas? Would the snow be welcome or a hassle?

happy holidays

FelipesMom

Asked by FelipesMom at 1:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• hugs to wherever you are. No, no white christmas here unless it falls on the trees, but that doesn't seem to fall into the forecast either. It's always 70-80 degrees where I live at. We go to the beach to have bon fires and that's about all.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 5:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Gosh darn, freaking, stupid, soCal! I'm pretty upset, I just check the weather and it's going to be SUNNY! What a surprise!!!!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yeah. we have a foot on the ground already and forecasted for more

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Nope, it is about 70 here today and it isn't getting much colder over the next week. Even if it did get colder, it never snows here. I am in FL
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• If it doesn't warm up, the snow from last weekend will still be here. It is frozen and shows no signs of melting. I hate driving or going anywhere in snow.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Of course not. I am 38 and only seen 1 white Christmas. I was like a kid in a candy store the year it snowed on Christmas. LOL
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 1:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yep definitly a white Christmas. Its fun but the roads are horrible there are so many hills here.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 1:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• It's been snowing, and supposed to snow some more so hopefully
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• If things remain as they are & the snow we have doesn't melt, yes we'll have a white Christmas.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 2:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Snow is on the ground now, currently snowing, and weather channel says snow for the next week! I don't mind the snow as long as I don't get wet~!
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 2:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2010