is he cheating

okay i feel like my DH is cheating we are supposed to be going to his christmas due tonight but i know he would rather take our neighbor, he says nothing is going on there but i still feel like there is, he did tell me a while ago that she is the type of girl he would normally go for, well that dont make me feel good, last week i found a picture of her in his wallet hiding the picture of me, im still so angry about this, i just feel like i cant trust him anymore, he has me n girl to think about plus one on the way, i never stopped him from going out but he never wanted to n then we move here n thats all he wants to do is hang out n its like so im not feeling good so i wont go out but its okay for him not even check up on me or take his daughter, now dont get me wrong i love him to bits n yeah he does alot for me, but why does he feel like he has to txt all the time when its family time, he is always deleting messages from the phone and passwords to emails and facebook he has changed as well

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• he is cheating
    act dumb, do NOT let him know you are on to him, he will hide it better
    be very dumb in front of him, but very smart behide his back
    you have to catch him-then catch him
    put spyware on the computer - ebaster costs about a 100 bucks- you will get facebook log in, all emails etc
    nanny cam in house and go on errands, let him know you will be gone a long time, and you will call when you are on way home-he will feel safe and do whatever
    catch the fucker, take proof to legal folks in military and win, take your kids and start over

on cafemom there is a group that you can get idea on catchinghim... dectective wives club, or something like that

act dumb-he will slip up...if you act smart, he will hide better
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'm sorry but it clearly shows he's cheating on you. He puts HER picture in front of yours and now he's taking her on a date instead of you.... HELLO HE'S CHEATING
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• What do you mean "Is he cheating"? Your man is cheating, you busted him, and he's still getting away with it! Why are you still with this man? You better call your lawyer ASAP!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 1:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• sorry hun but i really think he is i went through the same thing with my ex and come to find out he was cheating im very sorry to say this but i would leave him and if you really want to know for shure i would fallow him but that might couse more problams because your going to see some thing you wish you hadnt sorry
    katkashka

Answer by katkashka at 1:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'd vote yes, he's cheating. So he covered your photo with the neighbors and is taking her to a Christmas event instead of you? Do you know what I would do in that situation? Move all his shit into her yard. Preferably while the sprinklers were on.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Ummm,..I would say to trust your instincts. The odds dont look to good :( Hope everything goes well for you mama! GL...
    Pandi653

Answer by Pandi653 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Even if he isn't out physically having an affair it seems to me he is having an emotional affair. I would suggest you try talking to him about this and maybe seek counseling. Make sure he knows what he is making you feel like and go from there. Try not to be to accusatory if you can (I know that is hard) But you don't want him to much on the defensive you want him to be open and honest with what he is feeling and thinking. Good luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Sometimes they just have more fun hanging out with people who aren't caught up in bills and babies. They just want to have fun. My grandson keeps hanging out with other people male and female bc he says his pregnant gf is driving him nuts wanting to talk about bills and baby and aches and pains and cleaning and....get the picture? I'm not bashing but it may not be cheating as much as he just enjoys hanging out with her. I admit the picture was a dumb thing but maybe she put it there. Talk to her and see what's up.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• he's not taking her im the one going but the way its seems its like he would rather go with her
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• You betcha. Unfortunatley all the signs are there. Best of luck to you.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 1:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2010