what are some good baby myths to determine baby's sex?

What are some good myths used to determine a baby's sex before its born? or other details otherwise impossible to find out yet.

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 1:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There's too many to count! Not to mention, any single one of them alone could easily be debunked when someone posts that the opposite happened for them.

HOWEVER, that being said ... I have two boys and a girl ... right off the bat with my girl all I wanted to do was eat sweets, sweets and more sweets, before I even knew I was pregnant. Very abnormal for me.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• The Chinese calendar and if your carrying high its a boy if its low its a girl. I also heard if you sex on the bottom its a boyand on top its a girl
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 1:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Well whn i wass prego's with my daughter i had heartburn all the time and my friends and my daughters grandma used to tell me that i was gonna have a girl,and low and behold i did.
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• This isnt a myth but I took the Intelligender test and followed it exactally and it was right. It is at the drugstore for around $25.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• i heard one about the string and the hand i guess if it goes in circles above your hand its a girl and if it sits still its a boy, or vise versa lol
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 3:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2010