Need help quick!!!

ok, long story..our 2 year old decides to pull out our air wick freshener that we have in the living room, something she has never done before and he knows not to do it...and then she goes outside (just moved and haven't gotten baby proofing stuff yet) to the front of the house, which we live right on the end of a street that's right beside a major highway..so I catch up to her when she's halfway down the stairs (I bought she was upstairs playing in her room, where she was two seconds before...I know, not the best mommy move to not know where she is, and it's not an excuse but I've had horrible morning sickness..yes I know, that's not an excuse..but I was laying on the couch and can here anything she's doing, but today she's just a stealth or something!! please don't bash, I'm on top of t any other day) anyway, so this air freshener oil is all over my wall and it's obvious where it is..how do I get it off a beige colored wall? It's literally on the wall right there as soon as you walk in the house..HELP!

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 1:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Try a Mr. Clean/hot water mixture.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Just try warm water and soap, if that doesn't work maybe Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• not bashing but i'd first make sure that the oil isn't on my child, then lock the doors so she can't run outside
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Pine Sol undiluted

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I use the pine sol on everything! It makes it smell good to!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 1:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I would try Dawn first. Dawn seems to be the best thing around to cut oil or grease.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Try a cleaner called Awesome, you can find it at Dollar General, it works on just about anything.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• mr clean magic eraser
    devtdbosombuddy

Answer by devtdbosombuddy at 1:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Dawn has a built in degreaser. I'd try it first.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Thank you ladies!
    mom_to_kenzie

Comment by mom_to_kenzie (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2010