How early did your baby start to drop?

Just wondering. I've actually never started dropping more then 4 weeks before my babies were born. I just wanted to know if that's normal or if some drop sooner or later.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have already, and I am only 27 weeks
    Anonymous

• mine dropped pretty early this is #3 and at 32wks6day he was at +2 station.. (+5 is crowning.)
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 2:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Every pregnancy is different. Some women drop way early, and some late and believe it or not some don't drop till they go into labor. There is no normal for the baby dropping. Everyone is different.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748/

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• That's why I'm asking when it happened for each person.
    Anonymous

• My son didn't drop until I was in labor. I am 19 weeks with my second, so I am not sure if it will be the same this time.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Mine was at 20 weeks already. They couldnt even get head measurements at my ultrasound because she was so far down in my pelvis they couldnt see the head clearly! But this is my 3rd so that might be a factor. With my other 2 it was at about 32 weeks or so...
    NinnaRenae

Answer by NinnaRenae at 4:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I never dropped, maybe thats the reason why I had a very hard labor. Hope this one is very easy.
    My2ButterFlys

Answer by My2ButterFlys at 5:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2008