Most special moment...

As mom's we experience moments in life that we will never forget. Like when we are breastfeeding and they look up at you with a smile...

What is the most special moment you remember about your little one?

usdragonflies

Asked by usdragonflies at 2:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• When he looked at me right after birth and I believe he knew I was his mom.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Right after he was born and they put him in the warming bed,he kept turning on his side so he could see and hear me. They'd put him on his back,and over he'd go!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My oldest was in the NCIC ward for two weeks. The day she was allowed to come home, I swear she smiled at me. I know it was just gas, but it was perfect
    tracimed

Answer by tracimed at 2:13 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• When they gave her to me, after I was out of the c-section, and we had skin to skin bonding, she justs snuggled up on me and wanted to stare at me. She was completely relaxed, just looking at me with the sweetest look. As if she was saying "Mommy, I love you". I feel like in that moment, we bonded forever. She was everything I hoped for and so much more <3
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• there are so many things i could list for you right now but i dont have the room for it all!! one of the cutest things he said to me was that he wants to marry me when he gets older....the day his baby sister passed away he looked up at the celing and smiled then he said "bye sissy i love you...make sure you come play with me"...........he wasnt that old either....he is 4 years old right now and my daughter died 2 weeks after she was born and that was 3 years ago.....he amazes me with the things he says and does......kids are gods greatest gift!!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2010