happiest day with my hubby was....

What is the happiest day you can remember with your husband?

For me it was when I came home from Iraq, he was TDY in AZ (we were stationed in NV) so instead of going to our home I called his sergant and told him I would need a ride from the airport in AZ so I could surprise my hubby. Went spent the whole night just cuddled with each other. It was so amazing.

usdragonflies

Asked by usdragonflies at 2:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• The first time I hugged my hubby after he got off his bus from his tour in Iraq. It's like time stopped and it was just me and him. It still makes me tear up thinking about it. I get to do it all over again in July.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• When he was finally able to feel our son kick inside my tummy. The look on his face was priceless!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• The night of our wedding day. The wedding had been perfect, we were so happy, it was just the two of us filled with excitement about our new life and the honeymoon cruise the next day. I think that was the best day out of a lot of good days.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• The day we brought our last son home from the hospital.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:13 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• This was before he was the "hubby", but the first time he told me he loved me. He said it first and meant it, I had never had that before.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 2:13 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I don't think I could pick just one. Def. every time he came home from deployment. The days our sons were born. The vacations that were just the two of us. It would be easier to point out the hardest day of our lives.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:13 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Probably the day we found out our last baby was a boy, or the day he was actually born and we could breathe a sigh of relief that the u/s was right and he was a boy!
    Anonymous