Happiest Christmas memory...

I know I've done like three of these, but it really makes me smile when I read your guy's happy moments...lol!

Was there every year when you really really wanted something and you got it? Or maybe your child wanted something and you actually got it for them and they were so happy it filled you up inside? Share a moment like that with us!

usdragonflies

Asked by usdragonflies at 2:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My mom has been Epileptic most of her life. When I was 13, she started having grand mall seizures again. She was not able to work, and it was just her and I. I knew I wasn't going to get much,and all I cared about was having her alive,and back home with me. Her boss called us the day we got out for Christmas break,and said she and her husband were coming over. It turned out, they had collected money from the other employees, gifts, and food. They brought us boxes of stuff, enough food to do mom and I for weeks, and enough money for her to buy me something. It was honestly, the best Christmas I ever had. My mom was alive, and even though she wasn't healthy, she was home with me, and then to get this amazing surprise,and show us just how good people truly are.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My son was 6 months old and all the family was at my mom and dads house for christmas dinner and presents!!! I loved getting together with the whole family!! Me being a new mom made it all the more special!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My son's first christmas was my favortie. Seeing his little face light up at Super Why! Having all the toys I just over did it with him :) This year will be fun as well. Thanking the Lord every step of the way.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 3:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2010