Do you love or hate Christmas shopping crowds?

I happen to love them. The busier the mall, the better. I think it reminds me of my child hood when my dad would take me Christmas shopping and we'd go when it was really crowded but we'd have a great time anyways.
Crowds add to my excitement of the season.

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 2:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• I like the Christmas crowds if I am not in a hurry. As long as time permits for someone to stand in front of me and gab with an old friend I don't mind.
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 2:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I hate it!!! I'm always worried my little is going to wonder off!
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 2:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I hate them, this is why I have done most of my shopping on line or very early in the morning.

Answer by older at 2:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I don't mind the mall crowds,but I HATE the grocery store crowds. It seems like the stores are full of people who have never been inside a grocery story in their lives. I just want to tell them to order take out and get out of the way. No, I don't have a lot of patience this time of year. LOL

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I hate crowds, they make me slightly claustrophobic
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 2:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Absolutely HATE the Christmas crowds!! Seems the Christmas spirit gets lost within them. I prefer to do my shopping throughout the year to avoid the crowds. Note that I said "prefer". It doesn't necessarily happen that way. LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I don't mind mall crowds. Walmart crowds annoy me--people that hog aisles with their buggies while refusing to move out of the way of others. I try to be patient, but it drives me nuts!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Hate it. It seems to bring out the most rudest people.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• hate
    san126

Answer by san126 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• i do not mind it. if i have to go shopping this close to Christmas (and this year i do) i try my hardest to go during the week, when it seems to be less busy.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 3:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2010