any one work in health care

i work in health care at a dr office and patients will leave a message and call back 3-4 times with tha same message nothing thats an emergency and its starting to drive me crazy time for a new profession sheesh the dr is seeing patients ur not going die if u go 2 hrs with out ur meds

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Health

• When I had my little guy I decided to take the year off to get away for awhile to see if thats what I really wanted to do. 9 months later I love my son like crazy but my job was fun to. I do miss the "good" patients!
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 2:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Working in healthcare is challenging. You experience people at their worst--sick themselves, or worried about sick loved ones. I try to keep that in mind when working with people that are demanding. :) Like aheuszel, said, there are usually good patients that make up for all the rude ones. Those days when you feel like you helped in some way are priceless.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yeah but it seems that since i swicth from pediactrics to old patients its big difference i like to be up an running were i at now all i do is answer calls and thats not wat i wanna do all day so bored im on cafemom or facebook all the time
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I would not want your job. lol
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2010