Recommend a convertible car seat for me!

Baby #3 is on her way this spring so i'm in the market for a new car seat. My infant seat is expired, but i dont want to buy a new one, then have to buy another bigger seat in less than a year. So i'm looking at convertibles. I need it to be somewhat slim because i cant fit 3 big seats in my truck. I have an Evenflo Triumph Advance that i LOVE for my 1 year old, but it's way too wide as it is, so there's no way i'd fit another back there!

What has been your favorite seat that fits a newborn to a toddler?

MommaTurbo

Asked by MommaTurbo at 2:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• Graco MyRide 65 is a good seat for newborns and toddlers.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 2:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I wish I could give you a good recommendation but with you having two seats in the back already I really am not sure. The best thing I can tell you is to post in the Car Seat Safety Group. There are some very knowledgeable women there as well as Techs that will be able to give you some great recommendations and even be able to make sure that seat you choose will puzzle well with the other seats you have already.

I second the MyRide for an infant seat but I am not sure if it will fit well it just depends on the other seats that you already have.

Here is a link to the group if you are interested:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/5739

Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2010