Who else is sick right now?

I woke up sick this morning, and so did my son. :( It's both of our first times being sick since he was born, and it's not fun. I guess I can't complain, considering he's almost 15 months old, lol. I'm just hoping that we'll feel all better by Christmas, which I think it should be over in a week.

Anyone else not feeling so good today? I know a LOT of stuff is going around.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 2:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Health

• Thanks to my mom my little guy is and today I feel it to :(
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 2:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• me and my 3 month old.
    2010mommy0914

Answer by 2010mommy0914 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• sinuses are so screwy right now and my younger 2 have runny noses.
    navywifey2006

Answer by navywifey2006 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My whole family has bad colds - DS was actually really really sick the last couple of days but the doc wouldn't do anything for him, and one of my older kids has the exact same thing going on right now, I'm on antibiotics for a double ear infection and pretty severe sinus infection, and the other 3 members are holding their own, not getting any worse, but not any better either! I'm not so worried about Christmas, as we won't be doing much til the week after, but we have our church Christmas program in 2 days and all my kids have parts! Eek!
    Anonymous

• let's see....we have some sort of stomach bug this week.....hoping we kicked it out today :)
    annabsmommy

Answer by annabsmommy at 4:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Thank goodness (KNOCK ON WOOD) no illness here. WE have family coming for TEN days, so we need to all stay healthy.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Sinus infection here but, it seems like I keep one year round. idk
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 12:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Had the stomach bug a couple weeks ago and my daughter has had allergies..yuck I love the holidays but being closed up in the house with lots of pplduring holidays it will happen..bring on the Lysol!!
    fancinanni

Answer by fancinanni at 1:01 AM on Dec. 18, 2010