Facebook is NOT anonymous! Do you argue on Facebook?

I don't like to argue on Facebook, nor do I talk politics, or get too personal or get too negative, due to the fact I do in fact KNOW these people and have to see them. I have my own opinions on religion and politics and I don't feel I need to put them on FB just so I can defend them. But it is fun to share on here!

But today I had a weak moment LOL
I was reading a status from my best friend saying how much fun she was having with her son one on one today. Well some guy that was friends with her steps up and chews her out for letting a certain person watch the youngest! Right there for everyone to read!! Not even his business or his place!!! The baby was perfectly fine BTW. Just this mans opinion.

I actually posted back and let him know for everyone to see, that I thought he was out of line and rude. I don't normally do that, but it was unreal what he was saying! Would you have said something? No need for help, :) just interesting to hear your thoughts. :)

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sooo, is that for arguments sake or???? Not really the point in the situation at hand. Obviously if you see the people daily they know it's you.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 2:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I could have written your entire first paragraph myself, word for word. That is EXACTLY how I am--these people are my relatives, my neighbors, my kids' friends' parents...I DO NOT TALK RELIGION OR POLITICS ON FACEBOOK! Rarely here either, but I do jump in on a cafemom debate every once in a while.
    Anyway, I don't think what you did was anything to worry about. You were just sticking up for your good friend and I'm sure she appreciates it. I might have done the same thing.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I very rarely talk on Facebook. Period. I figure if it's not something I'd want the whole world to be able to access and associate with my REAL NAME and REAL PICTURE, for now and forever more, then it doesn't need to be there.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yes, I would have said something. Who is he to tell her how to parent?
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 3:21 AM on Dec. 18, 2010