do you purposly use the anonymous

button to respond rudely to questions or just try to mess w/other moms to get a reaction?

taleyu1432

Asked by taleyu1432 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Nope! I always answer my questions with my name. I'm NOT afraid of expressing myself or my opinions. I dont feel the need to hide behind anon.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I am always anonymous, because Im a private person. And i dont want anyone being rude on my profile page. Ive heard of it. But mostly I am just private but I like to help fellow moms out and try and answer the Questions.
    Anonymous

• No, because those type of questions well get deleted and can result in my account being canceled!! There is the warning right there when going to use the anonymous button: Any disrespectful anonymous answers will be removed and your account may be suspended or even canceled.

I'm not here to get my account deleted, but at times I do answer anonymously!

Anonymous

• I've only used it once or twice, when responding to very personal questions I didn't want judged for (like sex questions). Otherwise, even when I disagree with someone I try to at least not be rude about it, so what's the point in using anon?
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 3:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• The only time I use it to be rude, is when the question is meant to start trouble and is always directed at the poster for posting that type of question.
    Anonymous

• I pretty much only use it for answers I wouldn't want my SO to read...like when I'm talking about our sex life or his penis size or something. So no, never to be rude...If I have a strong opinion on something, I'm not going to strong enough to voice my opinion, but too weak to show my face.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I only use it when I'm answering something I wouldn't want anyone to take as unprofessional, like the Just For Fun sexy questions, lol.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I have never and never plan on using it. I'm proud of my voice, and am not afraid to show it when I speak my opinions, or stand behind my beliefs. Not to mention, I would never be disrespectful to someone blatantly, or on purpose.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I am who I am ,and I say what I feel, I do not hide behind Anonymous!
    Never did and never will!
    I am happy with myself and who I am....So I am not afraid to say how I feel....
    Life is much easier that way not hiding behind anything.
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 6:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2008