Shame on cafemom? Or shame on the woman being attacked? adult content

I was beyond shocked when this went unchecked by the cafemom team when a woman went to them to report abuse. I am well aware that the cafemom staff cannot check on every group, which is why things can be reported.

Cafemom has yet to delete this group or even respond to the complaint. However, cafemom HAS sent the woman that has been made fun of because she was raped 2 e-mails telling her to stop identifying the group she has issues with. Strange they acted that fast for that.

This was reported:

on Dec. 16, 2010 at 8:05 PM

•· WHAAAAAAAAAAAA,

Go somewhere else we don't give a shit.......if you were raped by a pack of dogs with a pork chop tied around your neck........

on Dec. 16, 2010 at 8:10 PM

•Rape is the best joke of all
•· your not even worthy of a pussy juice soaked cookie bitch .. you have to wait until the two I ate make their way back out.. pass the time thinking about your dead dog and wet dreaming of your daddy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• wow! this was in another post, I have never seen anything like this before!

Answer by older at 3:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• All I have to say is wow. I am shocked that anyone would say something like that.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Shame on Cafemom

I know the rules say we can't call anyone out,but what those "ladies" said was beyond ridiculous!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Well take it up with cafemom instead of copying and pasting crudeness here.....one wants cafemom to do the right thing then they should follow their own example.

She can report any post or email like that directly instead of just complaining. I've never seen cafemom be anything other than on top of things when someone reports a post or e-mail.

And the person being harassed and talked to that way could simply LEAVE that group!!!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• There was a post on earlier about this.....
    Anonymous

• One time this lady sent me messages titled Fucking Bitch for answering a question about autism. And NO there was nothing rude in my response. She went back to her question and continued to call me a cunt, a bitch, to go kill myself and so on and so on. She was reported by a few people. They never removed her comments. They just put an answer that they will be "watching" the post. I've seen more removed for a lot less around here.
    The post is really sick, and wrong. But it's not the first time I've seen this happen on here.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Ya know what Jacks Mom? The TMI flag was properly placed in the title. NO one made you open it. So if you don't want to read it move on! The OP is simply showing others how people are acting.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• they do not respond to you , they just deal with it themselves or just do not do anything about it.There are too many cafe moms on now. But I hope an pray they will do something about this.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• MOM2JACK...the very FIRST sentence said that THIS WAS REPORTED TO CAFEMOM!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I am NOT a part of that group, and I do NOT condone what they said.... But this is a private group and they do have a disclaimer up warning that they are offensive, rude, mean.... so they are free to post what they like. I imagine that CM has probably had complaints and maybe they are keeping an eye on this group. Even if CM did do something, what is to say that the group does not disband, and then come back as something else?
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2010