Would you have called 911?

A busload of people did nothing to stop a pack of teen girls from beating a pregnant teenager and her boyfriend despite pleas from the victims that she was carrying a baby.

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The girls who did this are the pure definition of THUGS... jmo
    grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yes, and if I didnt have my kids I would have jumped in to help them

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Ohh and YES, I would have called 911 and taken pics of them with my phone.. These thugs had no clue what the other bus riders were doing... And the bus riders should be ashamed of themselves...
    grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• You're absolutely right. Since it seems like everyone has to have a cell phone on them at all times, it would be great if more people used the cells for good reasons like calling 911 on this.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yes, I would. If i wasn't pregnant i probably would've tried to help! I agree, they should be ashamed of themselves!!!
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 3:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yes! And a BUSLOAD of people should have been able to hold those girls back and help the pregnant victim. It's sad as a society people as so unwilling to help other people.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I can't believe what those teenagers did. If I saw the thing start I would went straight to the busdriver or some male taller than me to stop that fight.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Definitely call the police and use pepper spray on them.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I saw that video and was mortified!! The girls give the definition of ignorant bullies... I wish I would have been on the bus becuse they never would have been hitting her like that... I know my SO and I would have tackled those b8tches if we had to... The main girl beating up that girl is only 3 years younger than me and I can't believe how she acted... it is sad what are world is coming to. I would never dream of acting in such a manner.. I hope the judge sentences them all to harsh punishments!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• This is terrible, but what I think is even worse is how people can sit there and do nothing. This is the problem now a days, people are always saying how it "not there business" Well, it is situations like this that it is just human decency to step in and step up.

sue118

Answer by sue118 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2010