what are some greaat candles, sprays, etc. that smell great and is long lasting

i love for my house to smell great and i want some great ideas that can make that happen at a low price, also what is some great decor for the home that makes it look nice and homie without killing my wallet

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 3:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• lower priced candles that ive tried that have smelled really good is the hazelnut ones at walmart.. i was surprised how good they smelled in comparison to my yankee candle candles where i spent a boat load! I love candles! Michaels has some good candles that in my experience have lasted VERY long.. just gotta be careful about the smell you pick.. a few of mine werent the best, but some ended up smelling really good. they always have them on sale for like 3 dollars for the huge candels in glass jars.. end up being cheaper than walmart.

For Decor--i love Hobby Lobby.. they have stuff half off all the time! If you have a flower factory or christmas tree shops store, they are super cheap, and also very cute things!!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 3:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I would suggest getting an oil burner. The cost 5+ dollars and what you do is get various oils or extracts and buy tea candles. You can buy a pack of tea candles for a few bucks 50 or so come in a pack. You light the tea candle, it heats the glass/material where the oil is. Where the oil goes you just put some water and a couple drops of oil and it smells so good, and lasts a lot longer. No spraying a bunch of chems, no worrying about what it will smell like. You pick your own oil.

For instance, I ue Eucalyptus/Lemongrass extract for my bathroom. Eucaluptus is used to cleanse the air.
    When I am sick I use pure Eucalyptus extract
    And there are a bunch more, sun flower, lavendar, lemon, orange, etc.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• febreeze candles they smell great and last a while!!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Otoban spray and Scentsy candles!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 5:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• the glade plug-ins work well. i like putting a different smell in each room it makes it interesting.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yankee Candle-Vineyard scent
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2010