Guys??

Not that I am ready to date (because I dont have a babysitter lol) I want to start talking to some dudes but I feel if I start to talk to some one I wont be able to go out because I rarely have someone watch my kid. Should I still try or wait until things get better.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 4:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I meet guys online so I can talk with them and at the same time I build up my confidence in talking to guys after I've been out of circulation for a while

Answer by admckenzie at 4:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• If you are looking to just talk to men for the hell of it, no reason you can't now. But if you are looking for quality men, that maybe you want to spend time with, I'd wait until I could devote and hour here and there. More men now are accepting of a single mom, which is great, but they also probably want to make sure they can have a little bit of your time. But then again, if you are just trying to mingle and not even consider bringing men into your life, like no serious dating, chatting here and there is harmless.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• See I am not to sure what I want. I want a husband but now I dont know how I coul handle a relationship, my son, and another person. But I would like to have someone to talk to and then I still have "needs" lol ugh
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Who says you can't have both and also face a potential hurdle ahead of time. Go out with your son to different places...mall...park...beach...late night grocery shopping...barnes & noble...etc., that way when you meet someone, if he's interested in you, he already knows that he's going to have a women with baggage to deal with and not something that your going to be asking us in a few months on how to explain it to him.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• It can happen but you might have to stick your neck out a little.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:12 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• yeah I never hide that with guys - that I ave a kid. I dont make a deal of it cause if he is okay with it he will call me the next day, you know? I feel like I want this amazing guy and I am not going to find him. In order to get married or have a commited relationship Im going to have to settle for something more ordinary.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 1:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2010