I'm 2 or 3 cm dilated, would it be okay to take a bath and shave my legs?

DanielleStover1

Asked by DanielleStover1 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know you're not supposed to bathe after your water breaks, so if yours hasn't broke yet, your probably ok. I would shave in the shower just to be safe.
    Teacher_Momma

Answer by Teacher_Momma at 1:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• As long as your water hasn't broken, it's fine :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I would, you won't be able to take one for awhile after you have your baby....
    Anonymous

• I would take a shower, not a bath..who likes to soak in their own dirty water???
    Anonymous

• I would too, and you can take a bath w/ out soaking in your own dirty water!!! Just take a quick shower to get clean first, than run your bath water soak and enjoy, it will be awhile befor you can take another long warm relaxing bath. you could also sit on the side of the tub befor getting out and shave your legs. I'm 8 months pregnant thats the only way I can do mine.
    hnhead

Answer by hnhead at 1:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2008