How can i word this better?

So I am into white guys and I dont know how to simply describe the type of guy I am into.
Like how do you say I want a white guy that is comfortable being white?? I have meet some white guys and because they grew up in a black neighborhood they ten to act like it lol I want like the "Brad Pitt" kinda guy....great teeth, good hair, good DNA (LOL) , and just ohhh weee. Basically I want a hot guy with all the bells and whistles that isn't bothered by dating black girls.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 4:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Hey, I'm into white guys too! ;-)
    I don't know, just say you're a black woman looking for a white guy and describe the attributes you're looking for (clean-cut, educated, respectful, etc), you know, things that would hopefully weed out the ghetto rats, white or black.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• wow you have high standards huh.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Say you like 'em tall, white, and bright! LOL! ;o) Good luck!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• you want a while al around guy. not white on the outside and black on the insidde. right?
    2010mommy0914

Answer by 2010mommy0914 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• lol yeah no ghetto tendiencies. I do consider what I want high standards but they are just basics. I really like "tall, white, and bright" :)
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Why do you need to say anything? Are you on line dating?
    Anonymous

• White guys are no prize either honey !!!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 5:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Be Patient he'll come up or make a special request with God :)
    That is how I got my honey :) GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• If you want the top shelf, you have to be top shelf. Your writing does not indicate that. Work on it.
    Anonymous

• I guess you'll have to put yourself in the right places in order to meet the "white guy" you're looking for... lol If you do online dating then make sure you put on your profile that you want to exclusively date white men. I'm a white girl and can't relate to your dilemma, so I hope I helped. I would imagine you're going to get some nasty answers so don't take it personal, and good luck on your search! lol

I do suggest going for a white European guy.. ;) (I think I have the best one though,lol)
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2010