lllegals Hide in Cow Manure?

Illegal Aliens Found Hiding In Pile of Cow Manure

(azcentral.com) — Five undocumented immigrants who attempted to “conceal themselves in a pile of cow manure” were turned over to Border Patrol after fleeing from authorities, the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office said.

Sheriff’s officials suspect the five had been riding in a Chevrolet Suburban that failed to stop for a deputy near Storey and Eleven Mile Corner roads in Casa Grande.

The deputy tried to pull over the Suburban after noticing it speeding and driving erratically at 6:33 a.m., according to a Sheriff’s Office statement released Thursday afternoon.

Deputies lost sight of the vehicle during a pursuit but later found it abandoned near Randolph and Curry roads.

Evidence found inside the vehicle indicated it had been used to smuggle illegal immigrants, the Sheriff’s Office said.

Sheriff’s deputies and Border Patrol agents tracked the vehicle’s occupants to a dairy about two miles away, where they found a woman and four men that had tried to conceal themselves in cow manure.

The Sheriff’s Office said the five admitted to being in the United States illegally and were turned over to Border Patrol.

Would you?

SavageGrl

Asked by SavageGrl at 4:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Ewwww heck no I wouldn't try to conceal myself in cow manure
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 4:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• omg how nasty!!! i would never do something like that i would die from throwing up so much!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• They really will do anything to get over here..ugh.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• no I would rather run up to the boarder patrol and hug them before I would do that!!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 4:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I wouldn't try to hide in cow crap just for the heck of it, but I can understand why they did it. I'm sure I would go to drastic lengths to better the life of me and/or my family if I lived in a nasty place. Wouldn't you? You have to think about it from their point of view.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• They are used to living in the shit-hole of Mexico......maybe they thought they were home!!!
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Hahah, goodwitch, you are the shining example of ignorance and stupidity. I happen to live in Mexico, and it's anything but a shithole where I am. Not to mention there's plenty of 'shithole' in the U.S.

Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• That stinks.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Well, thank you Nan, I appreciate your thinking I am good at something. Based on the activities and actions of this group I still content, that they are from "A" shit-hole in Mexico. I did not mean to imply that ALL of Mexico is a shit-hole and I apologize for that, I have good friends that live in Mexico too and while they do not live a life of luxury, they are far removed from the really bad parts.
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• throwing upCome the proper way! We have enough shitty people here already.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2010