interracial relationships......

i know its the 21st century and everything but what do you think about them?

i think that when a beautiful white women is dating a Mexican guy (that isnt so attractive) she just wants attention....but thats just how i was raised, the reason why im asking this is because one of my co workers brought his 18 year old daughter and her boyfriend, this gangster goth dude, whos 19 and hasnt even finished school yet, they were all talkative to each other, but i got a sick feeling in the pit of my stumoch when her boyfriend asked her how she was feeling and if she was hungry.....shes pregnant......this little girl that has been coming to work with her dad since she was born is pregnant with a gangster guys child.....it just makes me look at her differently

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I dont think anything about them. I dont see skin I see to happy people in love.I've known tons of interracial relationships.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My ex-husband is the product of an interracial relationship, and so conversely are our children.

I think you can't judge a book by its cover.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Well, beside the point...but...is he gangster? Or is he goth? Is he goth and you automatically think gangster because he's black? My bigger problem is that she is so young, unmarried, and having a baby.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• they're just young, they'll grow out of the gangster crap, most do, just hope it's grown out of sooner than later.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• you shouldnt look at her any different. she is still the same person as she always was. personally i dont date out of my own race but i dont frown upon people who do. me and my fiances best friends and i mean BEST FRIENDS are a interracial couple. hes white and shes black and shes pregnant! im pregnant too and we plan to raise our children around one another and hope they become best friends also! theres nothing wrong with it at all. everyone is people no matter what color you are!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• shes not gangster shes just "goth" but he looks like a gangster but is goth to.....which kinda confused me when i saw him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I see absolutely nothing wrong with them! I'm 100% Puerto Rican and DH is Irish/Italian. We're happy, we're raising 2 girls together, we're taking care of ourselves, have a home....what's the difference if I did all that with him or another Puerto Rican guy?? I think people need to mind their own business when it comes to other people's relationships. It's not about the other person's skin, or nationality. It's about what makes them happy and who they love. If they love and respect each other why should any of that matter?
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• They are just trying to explore and figure out who they are, we've all gone through one thing or another. I see nothing wrong with interracial relationships - - as a matter of fact, that's all I've ever been in. All 3 of my kids are mixed. = ]
    rebeccan3

Answer by rebeccan3 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• LMBO... I could care less what race couples are.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 4:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• ITs not the color of skin that matters but what that person is like!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2010