baby shower question!

I have two little girls under the age of 5 & am expecting a boy(: Ive had lots of showers, esp on my first pregnancy & then one for my 2nd pregnancy.. My friends of course want to throw me a boy baby shower now that this is our first boy, and last pregnancy!

I am a little iffy about it, bc i dont want people to seem like they are ALWAYS coming to showers for me!! My friends said they wont take no for an answer, so I was thinking maybe we could do something a little different this time.. of course have the cake and food.. but I was thinking maybe having everyone bring a few articles of clothing/purses/jewelry for an exchange at my shower, so they all leave with something "new" as well!! Would that be a crazy mess, or a cute idea?? Or should I just let my friends throw it and thats the end of it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would let your friends throw you a baby shower! its celebrating a new life & it dont hurt that you get free stuff haha! but if you want ot give stuff out maybe have games and whoever wins give them a prize and make treat bags or something!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Let your friends throw the shower!! Obviously they want to....and as long as you're not doing it for yourself, or asking someone to do it, I think you should just say "thank you" and enjoy it!!! Don't worry about the exchange....although that would be fun to do for a party in itself. If you want to change it up a bit, you might wait until the baby is born, and have them throw a "Meet (insert babies name here)" shower, so that everyone can see your new baby.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I think it's a great idea about the exchange, but let them bring you things for you baby boy.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2010