How can i keep up with 7 kids and expecting more?

momofmany22

Asked by momofmany22 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have no idea.. I have one and he's 3 and couldn't think of adding even one more to the mix -
    I think it depends on the support you have, the kids you have and the financial means you are paying for all of them with.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Get to know the Duggars?
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• LMBO... I have NO idea.
    but I like misses_nicks suggestion
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 4:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I married a man with 5 children and I have one of my own. Are you a blended family? why do you keep having more children if you have doubts about "keeping up" with them?? Is it a religious thing?. Each and every one is an individual as you know and as they get older it gets even more complicated.
    notjustmom213

Answer by notjustmom213 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Maybe stop having more till you're ready and think you have enough patients for more
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I don't think I'd have any hair left if I had 7 kids. No way could I ever imagine having that many. But if the older ones are old enough, have them help around the house and help with the younger kids.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 4:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• o wow girl i dont see how you do it! maybe you need to hire a nanny to help out everyday like john&kate plus 8
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Well, if you're having a hard time now and will be super busy with 8 (I assume by "expecting more" you meant you are expecting #8), why don't you get an IUD put in after you have your baby? It's not permanent, but it will prevent pregnancy until you are willing to have another...if you want another.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Stop having anymore.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Wow...how on earth do you handle 2 sets of twins as it is?! Ummm...definitley get some help, whether volunteer or paid, enlist the older kids to help out, gosh, I don't know, I can hardly handle my 4 lately and I'm not having any more!
    Anonymous