Due in March--Diaper Question!!

so ive had 3 in diapers, & am now on to number 4!! when the baby is born, we will actually have two in diapers!! Im not really the cloth diapering type, and stirring poop around in the toilet to flush the eco diapers really isnt my thing either, and id rather save the world in other ways than that..lol..

but im trying to stack up on diapers NOW!.. how do you ladies come across such good diaper deals??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try diapers.com you can buy in bulk get over 170 diapers for just $44 or you can go to sams club/costco
    Buying in bulk is the smart thing to do. It saves lots of money. With diapers.com you dont pay tax and everything over $50 is free shipping
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I bought bulk from walmart -- a box of 200 white cloud diapers cost me $17
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 5:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• we found a good deal on Amazon.com on Huggies. We get them delivered to our door for about $15 less than what we would pay at Sam's Club.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• im a cloth diaper momma you may not like them but they save money i love them btw lol
    Roxeybunnie

Answer by Roxeybunnie at 5:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Are you sure you want to stock up, just in case your baby is big and doesn't fit into tiny ones, or what if the new baby has bad reactions to what you stock up on and can only wear a certain brand, something like that. I totally understand wanting to stock up, I really do, but diapers are hard to know ahead of time what will work and what won't. GL.
    Anonymous

• The best I found in stores was at Sam's Club.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 5:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• diapers are returnable if not opened, so yes, I want to stock up!! Theres more of a chance like all my other children, any diaper will work for this child than a chance they wont!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I bought all of my diapers in bulk from Babies R Us. At the time, they had the best deal on the largest packages. You can also try Costco or Sam's Club, but you need to pay a membership for that. I'd buy the huge boxes between now and your due date every payday; continue the trend through the diaper years.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2010